– How hard is it for users to log off their PC or shut down their programs at the end of the day? Jesus. Every week I have to do the same thing when I’m patching the 250 PC’s at work. Ugh.
– If you have OCD, for the love of god… don’t pick up Stuntman: Ignition. Getting 5 stars on each of the “missions” is an exercise in madness. I’m amazed that I wasn’t throwing the controller less than a half hour in. If you want to just play it through and get a single star for each event, there could be some fun there, but man… it’s frustrating as hell. The game has some fun to it, but when you have to string stunts every 2 seconds, and there are things positioned 2.125 seconds apart… it can drive you insane. No pun intended.
– I picked up the 360 HD DVD drive today. I wanted one that was 1080P capable and I couldn’t justify the 150 extra to pick up the Toshiba that has that capability. I chose 300 and Serenity as my “bonus” movies. Now I just have to wait to order the 5 freebies.
– Holy downloads today…. 3 demos on the PS3, Timeshift and NHL08 on the 360. Damn… I’m deleting most demos before I have the chance to play them.
– Got a big fantasy draft on Saturday. It’s a money league, any advice… other than needing to show up for the draft? heh.
– Lair comes out tomorrow. If I don’t get that rental, that will probably allow me to play more of Bioshock and Metroid. I think that I’ll probably be better off if I don’t get it.