– Well, the Wisconsin basketball team is more than likely NIT bound. I just don’t get this team. They don’t play anything like the Bo Ryan teams of the last 8 years.
Bo’s offense is based on getting every player to post up. This season, they rely almost entirely on outside shooting.
As far as defense is concerned, certain players don’t look like they want to hustle to cover their man.
It’s just a very odd year, that’s to be sure. I just can’t really see a scenario right now where they make it to the NCAA’s. 8-8 in the Big Ten wouldn’t do it… and it’s hard to picture this team going 6-2 down the stretch to get to 9-7.
– So, MLB Front Office Manager was released today and I’ve read some mixed impressions so far, but I’m hoping to have a copy within the next few days and can post my thoughts then. Feel free to post your thoughts here though if you have a copy.
– Dan is pretty under the weather, so we may not hear from him for the next few days… but stranger things have happened.
– I finished Half Life 2: Episode 2 earlier tonight. What a spectacular game. I always forget how great the Half Life series is, but man is that fun to play every time.
– I also started up Puzzle Quest again in the last few days. It took me about a half hour to remember why I stopped playing. While the story is engaging, you only get tiny snippets of it in between 5 to 10 minute “matches,” and those matches get longer and longer as the game progresses… and it just starts to drive me nuts.
My hope is that Galactrix takes care of some of those issues, but I have my doubts.