– So, I’m going to give NCAA Football 10 another go. I need to put in some more time before I really make a final opinion on the game. I’ll try to get some more time in on it before our next podcast.
– Speaking of that podcast… Dan has one of the best poker faces around… you’ll never know what he’s talking about. He’s just so subtle.
– Quite the week thus far. I got home last night around midnight and had to take the girls to Urgent Care tonight when the two year old wouldn’t stop crying and screaming complaining about stomach pain. Fun, fun, fun.
– Allow me to go a bit Peter King on you all… Sierra Nevada’s Torpedo Extra IPA… quite tasty. Very hoppy and fruity. A nice way to end a tough evening.
– Good lord… the Brewers really know when to hit the crapper. Losing the last three games (two of which to the Nationals) and giving up 32 runs in those three games. Oh, yeah… trading for one pitcher will fix these problems.
Please… stay pat… or trade Hart or Hardy for future prospects and work for next year. This team isn’t ready for a playoff run this year… but could be next year if they can make the right moves.
– What’s the over/under on number of days before Favre suggests he’s unsure about retiring?