– Well, I really wanted to get through a few games over my time off of work and I’ve completed two already: Red Dead Redemption and Ghost Recon for the 3DS.
Now I just really want to get through some single player campaigns for games I’ve been sitting on for a bit. Next up? Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Uncharted 2.
– There has been a good deal of talk about the new features for NCAA Football 12, but did you know you’ll have to pay extra for them? Yep, SuperSim via the website for online leagues is something that you’ll have to pay extra for.
There is no doubt in my mind that this is just the start for these sorts of things for EA. You were already paying for online play if you bought a used copy, and now you’ll have to pay more for the newly developed features for a game. Grab your popcorn, it should be fun to watch.
– I received my Asus EEE Transformer Pad on Wednesday and after playing around with it for a few days, I don’t know if I’ll ever want a laptop when working around the house again. I can do just about everything that I want with this little tablet. I still haven’t decided on the docking station for it, but I’m really enjoying what I do have here.
– Another year, another million dollar winner for MLB2K. It is a little silly that he got Halladay though. Not the most challenging pitcher to work with… and he got to throw against the Orioles. Oh, well.
– Speaking of nice matchups, the Brewers and Giants matchup tonight is a pretty nice one. Lincecum versus Marcum. Hope the Brewers can keep their home winning streak and overall winning streak alive tonight.
– Game 7 tonight between the Bruins and Lightning to decide the Eastern Conference champ in the NHL. Game 7’s in the NHL are always something special. Definitely something worth watching tonight.
– The studio that made BackBreaker, is now coming out with IceBreaker for iOS next week. I hope to have a look at the game to see how well the “Tackle Alley” type gameplay translates to a hockey game.
– Lastly, Tecmo Bowl Throwback has come out for iOS as well. Curious to hear if anyone has a chance to try it out.