Can you really have a “Happy” Memorial Day?
2. Saw Kung Fu Panda 2 over the weekend (thanks groupon for the $4 fandango tickets)..nice movie – won’t win any awards but it is funny — one of those “under the radar” movies that gets lost in the shuffle. The 3D was pretty good too .
3. Would you buy a game called “Valet Parking 1989?” Me neither (and you know my standards), but it’s out as a DSi ware game. Blech.
4. Nice to hear how good that Android tablet is. I’ll stick with my iPad and WordPress, thanks very much.
5. Speaking of iPad, EA has a memorial day sale going on all kinds of sports games. I picked up Tiger 12 for the iPad.
6. The whole family went golfing today with a 6:12 AM tee time. Just call me Craig. 9 holes was enough for me.
7. Also got to see Beckham in person for most likely the last time as the Galaxy played the Revs. The Revs couldn’t beat a team in the nPower Championship at this point.