– I’ll have some more final impressions on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 tomorrow, but you should know that I’m continuing to play it pretty much every day. It’s been a good deal of fun… I’m just not sure how long the ride will last.
– In exercise activity… I ran 4.5 miles yesterday. That’s the most I’ve run… um… ever. Long story short, my legs were crazy sore today. Still, it feels good to actually be getting better at something. heh.
– We’re pretty much set up for the fantasy baseball league, as long as Dan signs up by Saturday night. Should be a fun group from what I’ve seen thus far, but if their not fun, no prizes will be awarded. Mwahaha.
– I don’t know if I said it recently, but I got a review copy of Nicktoons MLB3D for the 3DS. If there was ever a game that forced you to live by the rule, if you can’t say something nice, then don’t say anything at all. It’s just plain terrible. The graphics and gameplay are some of the worst that I’ve seen and even my daughter, who plays almost no games, thought it was dreadful. So, if you have kids… stay far away from it.
– On the note of the podcast, Apple seems to think that our XML page that provides them with the links to the podcast is the problem. They say that they get a 404 error when they try to query the page. Funny, it renders just fine for me. I’m not sure what the next step is, but I think I might have to blow up the entirety of the page and start all over again. Super….
– Have a good night all.