Today, we are able to bring to you a 2 part interview with Ben Haumiller, one of the producers for EA Sports NCAA Football 13.
In part 1 of the interview, Ben and I discuss the following.
– The limits and benefits of a perpetual development model for making a game like NCAA Football
– Adjustments and additions to the Road to Glory Mode
– How they have dealt with the online dynasty upload issues
– Enhancements to the online dynasty mode
– Is there a future where NCAA Football and Madden may be working on the same engine with the same features at the same time?
– The new ‘Read and React’ defense
– Passing game changes
– How the Heisman Challenge athletes were chose
Check out the interview on iTunes or via our nifty little web player right here.